Sat, May 20|
Red River Gorge
Red River Gorge Adventure
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO OUR NEW STORE OPENING! Please look for fall dates. Join us for this epic weekend enjoying a sampling of the best of Red River Gorge, including beginner climbing on the Via Ferrata, camping and hiking, and a weekend-capping sunrise hike at the Natural Bridge.
Time & Location
May 20, 2023, 9:30 AM – May 21, 2023, 10:30 AM
Red River Gorge , Red River Gorge, Kentucky 40387, USA
About the event
This will be an awesome weekend for you to try a sampler of fun at the Gorge! Join Arrow Adventure for camping, hiking and an all-levels climbing experience with Southeast Mountain Guides on the Via Ferrata. The Via Ferrata is a clip-in experience with hand and foot holds on 3/4 miles of sandstone cliffs, and the perfect beginner climbing spot to get you comfortable climbing.
Specific details to come, but your Red River Gorge itinerary will include:
- A space for tent camping, with a check-in early Saturday morning and check-out on Sunday May 21.
- Saturday morning check-in starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Campground set up, intros and exploration.
- Lunch provided at noon.
- 12:45 Head to Via Ferrata for climbing awesomeness!
- Snack and afternoon hike.
- Dinner at famous Miguel's Pizza in the gorge! Gluten-free options available.
- Campfire s'mores and conversation at camp.
- Sunday morning sunrise hike at Natural Bridge.
This trip is designed for adventurers 14 and up. Alcohol is permitted at the campsite, provided that campers are 21 years of age and are respectful of the campground and each other.
This includes camping, guided hikes, some meals and snacks (see agenda) and a ticket to an afternoon of climbing at the Via Ferrata.$230.00