Sat, Oct 07|
Oak Ridge Lodge, Mt. Airy Forest
Trail Fest: Used Gear Sale
Join Arrow Adventure and other outdoor enthusiasts for music, activities, raffles and more at Mt. Airy! Bring used gear to sell at the used gear area. Drop off on Friday from 5-7 to beat the crowd!
Time & Location
Oct 07, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Oak Ridge Lodge, Mt. Airy Forest , 4700 Oak Ridge Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45223, USA
About the event
Join us at Trail Fest on Saturday October 7th in Mt. Airy Forest!
We'll be celebrating Cincinnati's outdoor recreation community and natural spaces by showcasing all the ways you can get outoors to experience or learn about nature. There will be speakers, activities, vendors, a kids area, a raffle, music, local food, beer and of course, a used gear sale! This year's event is being organized by the Mt. Airy Forest Advisory Council (MAFAC) with help from Cincinnati Hikes, Cincinnati Parks, and the Cincinnati Parks Foundation.
Consignment Sales are managed by Arrow Adventure with a portion of the consignment fee donated to the Cincinnati Parks Foundation. Bring and tag your items at the Used Gear Area, then enjoy the festival while your gear is marketed to prospective buyers, earning you cash for future adventures!
Have larger loads or gear? Limited vehicle access to the Used Gear Area is available Friday evening from 5 PM to 7 PM. Gear drop off is an option at any point during the festival, but the earlier your gear is dropped off, the higher the likelihood it will be sold during the event.
What's the process?
- Gather your gear and get ready to price! You can either bring the gear onsite to list and tag (Arrow Adventure will have tags onsite) or you can do this in advance. For the sake of efficiency, it is advised that this is done in advance if you know you have a large amount of items to sell. Please email email@example.com to get your consignor number and receive a pdf version of the Used Gear Agreement and Consignor sheet to get started!
- Arrow Adventure is happy to help with any pricing, or consignors can choose their own prices.
- Sellers will indicate their preferred method of payment on the intake form - Paypal, Venmo or Check. There will be no cash payouts during the event. Arrow Adventure will send checks or electronic payments by Wednesday October 11th. Consignors will receive 70% of the sales, Arrow Adventure 25% and 5% will benefit the Cincinnati Parks Foundation.
- Gear donations will result in a 70% donation to the Cincinnati Parks Foundation and 30% consignment fee to Arrow Adventure.
- Elect to pick up, donate or leave your gear for Arrow Adventure to consign at their Lebanon location on your intake sheet. All unsold gear that is not picked up from the booth by 5:00 p.m. on Sunday will become property of Arrow Adventure to consign or donate.