Sat, Oct 07|
Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience: Used Gear Sale
Join us for this awesome festival that brings the outdoor community together, introducing people to the outdoors through dozens of activities. Demos by pro athletes, fun competitions, camping, food and beer, music make this an annual event you can't miss.
Time & Location
Oct 07, 11:00 AM – Oct 08, 5:00 PM
Eastwood MetroPark, 1385 Harshman Rd, Dayton, OH 45431, USA
About the event
The Wagner Subaru Outdoor Experience is an awesome weekend filled with everything outdoors. You can try rock climbing, pump tracks and paddling. You can watch dog shows and slackline performers, learn about van life and shop from vendors. Listen to live music, eat and drink. And of course, visit the used gear area - put on by Arrow Adventure! Click here to see the schedule of events!
You can also bring your gear to sell - people are prepared to shop, so it's a great place to sell! Here is how it works.Consignment Sales and Donations
Consignment Sales are managed by Arrow Adventure with a portion of the consignment fee donated to the Five Rivers MetroParks Foundation. Bring and and tag your items at the Used Gear Area, then enjoy the festival while your gear is marketed to prospective buyers, earning you cash for future adventures!
Have larger loads or gear? Limited vehicle access to the Used Gear Area is available Friday evening from 4 PM to 7 PM. Gear drop off is an option at any point during the festival, but the earlier your gear is dropped off, the higher the likelihood it will be sold during the event.
What's the process?
- Gather your gear and get ready to price! You can either bring the gear onsite to list and tag (Arrow Adventure will have tags onsite) or you can do this in advance. For the sake of efficiency, it is advised that this is done in advance if you know you have a large amount of items to sell. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your consignor number and receive a pdf version of the Used Gear Agreement and Consignor sheet to get started!
- Arrow Adventure is happy to help with any pricing, or consignors can choose their own prices.
- Sellers will indicate their preferred method of payment on the intake form - Paypal, Venmo or Check. There will be no cash payouts during the event. Arrow Adventure will send checks or electronic payments by Wednesday October 11th. Consignors will receive 70% of the sales, Arrow Adventure 25% and 5% will benefit the Five Rivers MetroParks Foundation.
- Gear donations will result in a 70% donation to the Five Rivers Metroparks Foundation and 30% consignment fee to Arrow Adventure.
- Elect to pick up, donate or leave your gear for Arrow Adventure to consign at their Lebanon location on your intake sheet. All unclaimed items must be picked up by 4 PM on Sunday. If vehicle access is needed, check in by 4 PM and then wait until vehicles can enter the site.