Consigning with the Gear Exchange
Why Consign with Arrow Adventure?
When we started hosting adventures, we realized that a barrier for folks getting outside was often the cost of gear. We also have talked to many people that have lots of unused gear sitting in their basement or garage that they no longer use. Outdoor gear consignment helps to bridge the gap between the two - getting more people outside, making the outdoors more accessible, and helping the market to be more sustainable by promoting reuse instead of increased production.
Other good reasons:
Get out of the chaos of the online marketplace!
Gear staged and sold in a highly pedestrian community at our store on Mulberry Street in Lebanon, Ohio - the only dedicated gear resale shop in the region.
We'll take care of the communication, deal-making and delivery to your buyer.
Money is delivered to you hassle-free - via Venmo, Paypal, Cash App or check.
Turn your well-loved gear into an affordable adventure for someone new.
Easy way to get more money in your account for future adventures!
How do I get started?
1. Read over the consignment guidelines linked here.
2. After reading the guidelines, you'll fill out this consignment receipt and agreement linked here.
3. Arrow will contact you to set up a drop off time
4. Allow up to 48 hours to price your gear. Not all gear will be accepted (too worn, dirty, outdated or not what we sell) .
5. You will be added as a consignor in our system and your priced gear will be added. Payouts to all consignors will be administered on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of each month.